just gonna leave this here before I go to bed
when i was a child i used to think teens were grown ups and when i was a teen i thought college students were grown ups and now that im a college student im just like what the hell is a grown up anymore
Now that I’m older than college age I’ve concluded that grown ups are a myth.
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
- Me after receiving a very painful bee sting: I hate bees!
- Bees: *swarm of bees arrives*
- Bees: NOT ALL BEES ARE LIKE THAT.
- Bees: SOME OF THEM ARE PERFECTLY REASONABLE INSECTS.
- Bees: BEES POLLINATE FLOWERS, YOU KNOW.
- Bees: WELL, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ALL GENERALIZING, I GUESS I'LL STOP MAKING HONEY.